1. Highest Medical Credentials for Facial Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Slupchynskyj has been chosen to complete advanced fellowship training and Dual Board Certification by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology.
2. Specializes in surgery of the face, head and neck. Dr. Slupchynskyj is a Rhinoplasty and Facelift specialist versus General Plastic Surgeons, who operate on the entire body, performing Breast Augmentations and Liposuction, for instance. These surgeons do not have the same qualified training or experience to perform Facial Surgery.
3. Patient care and safety are paramount. Dr. Slupchynskyj operates in an accredited surgical suite providing state-of-the-art medical equipment and technologies. The surgical center is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). It is staffed with Board Certified Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses and other medical professionals, all of whom are certified by the American Heart Association. The suite features the latest surgical equipment and adheres to strict patient care guidelines. In addition, Dr. Slupchynskyj is affiliated with a number of prestigious hospitals throughout New York City.
4. Dr. Slupchynskyj is an innovator in his field. He developed the SLUPlift™ mini facelift at the request of his patients who wanted the most natural results with minimal downtime and no General Anesthesia during the procedure. He also created a customized nasal implant, the SLUPimplant™, for precise and natural looking nasal augmentation. The Implant is customized to each individual's specific requirements. Dr. Slupchynskyj never uses factory pre-formed implants as many surgeons do in Rhinoplasty Surgery.
5. Extensive experience with proven results. Dr. Slupchynskyj attracts patients from across the world who travel to see him for their surgical needs. Some of his patients have included notable actors, politicians, athletes, fashion models and Fortune 500 executives, to name a few.
6. Voted Best for a Reason: Dr. Slupchynskyj has been named one of America's Best Doctors for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by U.S. News and World Report and was voted by his peers as a 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Top Doctor by New York Magazine and Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd. Dr. Slupchynskyj is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a Diplomat with the National Board of Medical Examiners, and a member of various prestigious medical associations.
7. Media Appearances: Dr. Slupchynskyj has appeared as an authority in the field on CBS 2 News, as well as in The New York Daily News, Vogue, Redbook, Gotham, Woman's World, Jane, Time Out NY, Cosmetic Surgery Times, Medical News Today, and Morris Essex Magazine.
8. Dr. Slupchynskyj is considered a Revision Rhinoplasty specialist. He is sought out by patients from all over the world to correct and reverse many complications resulting from Rhinoplasty Surgery with other Plastic Surgeons, as well as Facial Plastic Surgeons.
9. Dr. Slupchynskyj's has an extremely high patient satisfaction rate, which was reported in a published study in the world-renown medical journal, Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery.
10. Humanitarian work. Dr. Slupchynskyj has worked diligently to change the life of a baby, now a young girl, who was born with devastating birth defects as a result of the Chernobyl disaster.